Candam Ltd Trading as Canda Taekwondo
We may use Google Analytics on the site for anonymous reporting of site usage and for advertising on the site. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behaviour on our site please use this link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/)
The site contains links to other websites from which we may earn revenue. These will be clearly identified as a ‘sponsored by’, ‘brought to you by’, ‘supported by’ or similar.
Collection of Personal Data
In order for us to provide our site, and our product and services and for the other purposes set out in "Use of Information" section below, we may collect and process personal data from site visitors, and other users of the site, and of our products and services. We may collect information from you including, but not limited to, your name, business email address, memberships and information about your use of our site and third-party websites, products and services (a business email address that includes your identifiable name and has the potential to impact your business or professional capacity is deemed as “Personal Data” for DPA purposes). You are not required to provide us with all of the Personal Data listed above, but if you do not do so where requested, we may not be able to effectively provide you with our products, services and information. In certain circumstances, you will need to provide us with specific categories of Personal Data (including name, email address and payment information) in order to enter into a contract with us and for us to perform that contract.
From time to time and as permitted by applicable law(s), we may collect Personal Data about you and update any existing Personal Data that we currently hold from other third-party sources, including publicly available data sources, publicly available social networking websites such as LinkedIn, course providers or data brokers. See “Use of Information” section below for details regarding the ways that we use and process your personal data.
Use of Information
Your Personal Data may be used in the following ways:
• To provide our products and services to you
• To enhance and improve our products and services, for example, by performing internal research, analysing user trends.
• To process payments from you (including, but not limited to, service registration and access fees and payments for any products or services that you choose to purchase from us)
• To process payments to you (including, but not limited to, refunds or reimbursements)
• Internal purposes, such as site and system administration or internal audits and reviews • To provide access to any restricted parts of the site
• To respond to your requests and enquiries
• To serve relevant advertisements to you when you visit our site or other third-party websites (including social media platforms)
• To request your participation in surveys, focus groups, or other initiatives which help us to gather information used to develop and enhance our products and services
• To comply with applicable law(s) or to carry out professional ethics/conduct investigations
• From time to time we may provide statistics about the usage levels of our services and other related information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include information which will allow you to be identified
• We may use the information you provide to us and which we obtain from other sources to better understand your interests so we can try to predict what other products, services and information you might be most interested in. This practice is called “profiling”, which involves making automated decisions about you based on this information in order to better enable us to tailor our interactions with you to make them more relevant and interesting. You may object to such profiling at any time by contacting us (see Contact Information/User Rights below).
We will process your Personal Data for the purposes identified above on the following bases:
• Our legitimate interests, which include processing such Personal Data for the purposes of providing and enhancing the provision of our products, services and information, as well as advertising further products, services and information to you;
• Where such processing is necessary to perform our contract with you or to take steps before entering into our contract with you; and
• As necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our contractual agreements.
Unless a longer retention period is required by applicable law, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as well as for a short additional period afterwards to cover any outstanding issues or queries that may arise in relation to your account (for example, outstanding payments). This period of retention is subject to review and alteration.
Sharing and Disclosure to Third Parties
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties from time to time under the following circumstances:
• You request or authorise the disclosure of your personal details to a third party.
• The information is disclosed as permitted by applicable law(s) and/or in order to comply with applicable law(s) (for example, to comply with a search warrant, subpoena or court order).
• The information is provided to our agents, vendors or service providers who perform functions on our behalf. See below for additional details.
• Hosting providers for the secure storage and transmission of your data
• Learning technology and online event providers for the delivery and improvement of web events
• Identity management providers for authentication purposes
• Database software providers for the management and tracking of your data
• Legal and compliance consultants, such as external legal advisors, external auditors, or tax consultants
• Advertising partners, including social media providers, for the delivery of targeted advertisements
• Marketing and technology providers who send communications on our behalf regarding products and services
• Payment solution providers for the secure processing of payments you provide to us
• Technology providers who assist in the development and management of our site
• Fulfilment and postal vendors for the fulfilment of our products and services
• Survey and research providers who perform studies on our behalf
Collection of Information Through Cookie Use
• Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for our site to work properly. They are usually only set in response to actions you take such as logging in or completing online forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of our site may not function if these cookies are blocked.
• Functionality Cookies: These cookies enhance the functionality of websites by storing your preferences (such as your preferred language or the region that you are in) and allow us to provide enhanced features on our site such as videos. These cookies may be set by us or by third-party content that we have placed within the pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some of the features on our site may not function properly and you may not receive a personalised experience when visiting the site.
• Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of the site. They help us to understand which pages are visited most frequently and how visitors interact with the site. Any information collected by performance cookies is aggregated and therefore not identifiable. If you do not allow these cookies we will not receive data related to your visits to the site.
• Third-Party Cookies: These cookies may be set through the site by our advertising partners, such as Google. They may be used by these companies to enable them to build a profile of your interests and show relevant advertisements on other sites. These cookies are based on identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience a decrease in the targeted advertisements that you see online.
If you opt in to use the “Remember me” feature, where enabled, on the site, a persistent cookie will be placed on your hard drive and you will not be required to log in for every session. By disabling cookies on your machine or clearing your browsing history you may deactivate the persistent cookie. All major browsers allow you to block or delete cookies from your system. To learn more about your ability to manage your preferences related to cookies, please consult the privacy features within your browser. Further information about cookies:
• How to control cookies in your browser on aboutcookies.org
• How to manage your preferences related to targeted advertising
We aim to provide you with relevant and useful information related to our products, services and industry news. You can update your communication preferences at any time simply by sending us an email with your preferences to . Any promotional emails that we send will include a link at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe. If you have opted in to receive text messages from us, you can opt out at any time by responding with the word STOP. You will receive a confirmation text of your choice to opt out.
Security and Other
We use reasonable measures to strive to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Appropriate technology is used to enhance security and reduce risk of loss. Our security practices, processes or technology do not guarantee absolute security of your information and you should take all normal personal precautions such as, but not limited to, not sharing passwords, closing browsers, and not using public networks (e.g., internet cafes, etc.).
Subject Access/User Rights
As a user, you are subject to the following rights:
• The right to be informed of the use of your Personal Data
• The right to access and/or to require the correction or erasure of your Personal Data
• The right to block and/or object to the processing of your Personal Data
• The right to not be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data
• In limited circumstances, you may have the right to receive Personal Data in a format which may be transmitted to another entity. You may seek to exercise any of these rights by sending an email with your preferences to
You are encouraged to report any improvements, suggestions, or any suspected breaches of privacy or security to us by sending an emaiil to